Our first FREE Workshop is on June 15, 2009
I am a firm believer in taking action and we have scheduled the first date for our Workshop “Layoff during Difficult Times – The End or a New Beginning?”
What a journey it has been since October 2008 to put this workshop in place. It was not an easy task to get some media attention and I have to say that persistence pays off in the long run. There is so much complaining and blaming and very few people are willing to create a change for the better. I am very proud and happy that we made it happen and I hope our workshop will benefit as many people as possible.
- Did you lose your job?
- Are you fearful and stuck, looking for guidance?
- Are you ready to be pro-active and make a plan for your life?
- Do you need help identifying and setting your goals?
- Do you want a confidence boost and create more self-awareness?
- Do you know somebody who lost his or her job recently?
- Do you want to move forward and find the right job for YOU?
- Are you willing to communicate this message to employees who are affected?
We provide a supportive and positive learning environment and empower people to achieve their full potential and realize their dreams. It is all about taking action and taking on 100 % responsibility for your life and for your results!
When? June 15, 2009 at 6 pm
Where? Rexall Health Centre, 9625 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill
(south of Major Mackenzie in the Weston Produce Mall)
For further information please email: email@example.com or phone: 647-401-5274