Manufacture Your Day by BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Anger or laughter? What will you choose?
Covid-19 has changed our lives in many challenging but also good ways. It really depends on what you decide to focus on, the positives or the negatives.
Looking at the number of Covid infections can leave you powerless and discouraged, and that’s why it is important to explore what you can do that is within your control. Thinking about strengthening your immune system is one of them.
From an early age, we are taught to think about the things we want to get away from rather than focusing on what we want.
Let me explain. If someone falls in a body of water, there is so much effort to put up warning signs that there is a risk of drowning (instills fear) or put a railing along the water rather than encouraging more people to learn how to swim (self-empowerment).
Fear weakens your immune system. Don’t get me wrong, I live by the suggested government regulations but I refuse to follow COVID numbers on a daily basis.
How does it help me to know the numbers? That’s not what I choose to focus on.
I focus on living a healthy and active lifestyle (self-empowerment). I have done this before COVID-19 and I do it even more so now.
What can you do to strengthen your immune system?
- Spend more time outdoors – yes, even in the cold Canadian winter
- Exercise regularly
- Get enough sleep
- Avoid anger, smoking and drinking too much alcohol
- Eat enough vegetables and fruits: if you don’t eat enough, consider drinking them (buy a juicer and/or blender)
- Manage your stress – don’t stress over things that are outside of your control
- Smile/laugh more
- Eat foods that boost your immune system: i.e. citrus fruits, ginger, turmeric, almonds, garlic, red bell pepper, spinach, broccoli, kiwi
- Get enough Vitamin D (sunshine, egg yolks, mushrooms, salmon, canned tuna, and beef liver)
- Make sure to have a positive mental attitude
- Focus on what you want rather than what you’re afraid of
- Be grateful for what you have
There is so much you can do to stay on top of your life. Watching the news and being inundated with negativity isn’t one of them.
Here is to you and your immunity.
Food for Thought:
Do you focus on the things you want to get away from or the things you want to move towards to?
Please read the following article:
If you think, it is about time to explore what coaching is all about, schedule a call and see if coaching is right for you.
Schedule a call and receive a free tour behind the scenes:
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet? Click here!