Manufacture Your Day by SHOWING APPRECIATION
Make sure to watch my video by clicking the link below:
Most people these days are overworked and feel under appreciated.
This is really sad because appreciation is such a simple thing to do and can have a tremendous impact on employee engagement.
It is a common mistake to think that people are paid to do a job, so why thank them for it.
Here are a few reasons why sincere appreciation is important:
- Most people go above and beyond if they feel appreciated.
- A sincere thank you can go a long way.
- Makes employees feel like human beings and not like a number.
- It is great for corporate culture.
- Stimulates trust in the company’s leadership.
- Creates employee satisfaction.
Are you wondering what you can appreciate people for? I would say for any kind of behaviour that you would like to see more often in your work environment.
Many companies have their corporate values displayed on the wall but unfortunately very few of them walk down the halls.
If you see corporate values demonstrated, let people know. You should also regularly let your boss know what you appreciate about him/her. Don’t forget that the higher people rank in an organization, the less appreciation they experience themselves.
What can you say?
- Thank you for….
- I appreciate you for…..
- Your kind words are much appreciated.
- I value your opinion.
- I respect you for….
- Thanks for giving me a voice.
- You always go above and beyond.
- You are a true role model for the people around you.
Here is an article that you may find helpful:
Finally I would like to say that I appreciate YOU for reading my messages and for possibly bringing them to life by applying some of the things you read.
2020 was a tough year and we still have to be patient in 2021 but please know that things will get better again.
It is important to be keep the faith for a better tomorrow. We will get through this together.
Food for Thought:
Have you told someone recently what you appreciate about him/her?