Manufacture Your Day by FINDING THE GOOD IN DISRUPTION
Make sure to watch this week’s video by clicking the link below:
Have you learned a thing or two in 2020?
Has it made you think a little bit about what you have taken for granted?
Did 2020 shake things up?
You bet it did and fingers crossed that some of it will be for the better.
Of course there will always be people who learn nothing. I see so many people who seem to have settled into the “negative land of W” – wishing, whining and wasting everyone’s time.
Who wants to live there?
Life is short and the quality of your life depends on where you live emotionally.
Here are a few things that 2020 has taught me:
- Life as we know it can change in an instant
- Without health we have nothing
- Tell people that you love and appreciate them because you may not have another chance to do so
- Take advantage of creating new life experiences because experiences will always be better than things
- Plan for the future but don’t forget to truly live and enjoy in the present
- Appreciate everything you have rather than being frustrated about what you don’t have
- Mindfulness helps you to see the beauty all around you
- Learn to be comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Enjoy the little things in life because they are the big things
- Never say never
- Impossible is a word that has to be eliminated
- Having mental strategies during challenging times help you to through everything
- The only limits we have, are created in our mind
Yes, 2020 has been a disruptive year but it has also given us another chance to start thinking if we are on the right track.
Are you ready to learn the lesson?
Food for Thought:
What do you want to do differently in 2021?
Please read the Harvard Business Review article:
Book your Leadership Coach or Corporate Training / Webinars today.
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet? Click here!