Manufacture Your Day by THINKING GOOD THOUGHTS
Aren’t you glad I told you?
The first 2 weeks of the new year are already gone and our intentions of how we want this new year to be are so important.
A new year marks new beginnings. It’s like an empty page in a book that invites you to do your part to write a good story.
Everything starts with our thoughts and that’s why we should become more aware and consciously choose our thoughts.
It is true, whatever we believe with conviction will become our reality. Our mind is very powerful and that’s why it is important to become more mindful in our daily actions.
How we think and feel and what we do will determine the results in our life. Over the years I have worked really hard on becoming a better person because I think this is what life is all about.
I often wonder why people in organizations don’t put more emphasis on the character of a person.
I think having outstanding skills and knowledge is good but if you combine them with good character, people will receive better personal and professional results.
Now that I made you curious, what really are the character traits that make for a good character in a person but especially in a leadership role?
- Honesty – be honest with yourself and with others
- Integrity – do the right thing even when nobody is watching you
- Self-Control – have a mental strategy in place to control your emotional response
- Respect – treat others the way you want to be treated
- Loyalty – have a “stick to it” attitude in your personal and in your professional life
- Accountability – take responsibility for your decisions and for your mistakes
As always, I encourage you to work harder on yourself than the people around you.
This is how you will get further faster. Just saying!
If you think it is about time to explore what coaching is all about, schedule a call and see if coaching is right for you.
Schedule a call and receive a free tour behind the scenes:
Food for Thought:
How committed are you to do your part?
Please read the following article: