Manufacture Your Day by THINKING ABOUT YOUR INTENTION
Getting a little bit better day by day is a simple intention. It’s my intention.
I want to get better and better in my personal and in my professional life. I can tell you first hand that this is far from easy but it is very rewarding when you learn to manage difficult situations a little bit better.
Acknowledging my own shortcomings and becoming more forgiving with other people’s flaws and mistakes are on the top of my priority list.
Yes, other people make mistakes and so do I.
Most people are not aware that they are not aware of the impact of personal growth, and I was one of them.
Life has become so much better when I started to learn from….
- my mistakes
- my clients and coachees
- fellow trainers
- business associates
- the people in my workshops
- past experiences
- my husband
- the cashier in the grocery store
- the waiter in the restaurant
- sales people in retail
- people who show me how I don’t want to be.
Life is filled with learning opportunities wherever we go, and it is important to take advantage of them. Instead of bitching and complaining about others, we can change our attitude and very likely our approach.
Over the years I have started to become more observant:
- In what situations do I get angry or upset?
- When do I get impatient?
- What are my stress triggers?
I also always ask myself the question, “How much will this matter 1 month / 1 year from now?
Have you ever heard that we teach best what we have to learn the most?
Here you have it. As a trainer and leadership / executive coach I have to constantly work on myself to see the results I want to see in my clients. I gotta give in order to get.
Here are my top 3 that will help you to get a little bit closer to your personal best:
- Get along with yourself and others: The relationship you have with yourself and others matters. It matters a lot.
- Become friends with your mistakes and learn from them: Making mistakes is awesome as long as you learn from them. It shows that you are willing to try new things.
- Share your knowledge with others: If you help others to get where they want to be, you really help yourself to get further faster.
Keep improving yourself. Have you ever noticed that improvement starts with “I”?
I love it when I see you are getting so very close.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
How are you striving to get to your personal best?
I encourage you to read the Success article:
Book your Leadership Coach or Corporate Training / Webinars today.
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.