Manufacture Your Day by PUTTING THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE
Make sure to watch my video by clicking the link below:
Isn’t this so true? This happens to all of us. We manage “to make an elephant out of a mosquito”. (German Idiom)
How does this help? Will it make things better?
Please know that the stories we tell ourselves can drive us crazy. These stories feed off assumptions, negativity, limiting beliefs and bad past experiences. Over the course of a lifetime, we manage to develop habits that can hold us back.
That’s when people can turn into PCs (professional complainers). The unfortunate part is that this will affect every other area of their life – their health and well-being, their finances, their personal and professional relationships, their social interactions, their ability to enjoy life as a whole.
Wouldn’t it be so much better to develop a mental strategy that you can use whenever times are tough?
I say this over and over again because we learn best through repetition. It is all about our mental ability to move on in order to turn a bad situation into an overall good day.
That’s why I would suggest you to simply ask yourself:
- How much will this matter in a year from now?
- Is this something I can control? (if not, take a deep breath and move on)
- How do I feel right now? (acknowledge your emotion) Do I want to feel this way? (hopefully, you will say “no”)
- How do I want to feel? (content? happy? joyful? satisfied? energized? motivated?)
- What do I give my attention to? (all the negatives?) How can I shift my focus? (what is going well right now?)
Remember, “the things that are easy to do, are also easy not to do” (Jim Rohn).
Practice makes perfect. Ready, set, go!
Book your Leadership Coach or Corporate Training / Webinars today.
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet? Click here!