Manufacture Your Day by SPREADING RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Would you agree that our world could use a little bit more kindness?
What do you do on a daily basis that makes a positive difference in somebody else’s world?
I dare you, do 1 thing a day/a week/a month (whatever you can handle) that could make someone else’s day.
- Tell a person what you appreciate about him/her
- Surprise a co-worker with a coffee
- Thank someone for a job well done
- Get in touch with someone who you haven’t talked to in a very long time
- Write a personal thank you note
- Offer encouraging words to someone who feels a little bit down
- Take someone for lunch for no reason
- Hold the door for someone behind you
- Smile at every person you see today
- Offer your help and support even if it’s not on your job description
Be creative! The list is endless but there is nothing more rewarding than doing something good for another human being, and most of it is free.
Now go and act on it!