Manufacture Your Day by SPREADING RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Would you agree that our world could use a little bit more kindness?
What do you do on a daily basis that makes a positive difference in somebody else’s world?
I dare you, do 1 thing a day/a week/a month (whatever you can handle) that could make someone else’s day.
- Tell a person what you appreciate about him/her
- Surprise a co-worker with a coffee
- Thank someone for a job well done
- Get in touch with someone who you haven’t talked to in a very long time
- Write a personal thank you note
- Offer encouraging words to someone who feels a little bit down
- Listen to someone’s challenges
- Smile at every person you see today
- Offer your help and support even if it’s not on your job description
- Be kind to yourself in order to be able to be kind to others
Be creative! The list is endless but there is nothing more rewarding than doing something good for another human being, and most of it is free.
“How would your life be different if you stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day… You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.”
Now go and be kind. If you believe you can make a difference, you will.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Sometimes people seem to think when you’re kind, you’re weak. Nothing can be further from the truth. Can you imagine a culture of manufacturing excellence in which everyone is treated with kindness and respect? I certainly can.
A culture of excellence starts from the very top – come and join me by learning refreshing new skills in a constantly changing and very demanding world.
Please read this Forbes Article: