Manufacture Your Day by SETTING YOUR INTENTIONS
Did you know that this is a good year to make it a great year?
It is all about your intentions and about setting goals in your life.
My family and I just spent the Christmas holidays in Austria to visit family and friends, and to recharge our batteries with some skiing in the Austrian Alps.
People often ask me how I create new experiences in my personal and in my professional life. Like anything in life it is a mental game and requires determination, a plan and a mental strategy.
Here is my simple formula for my personal creation process:
- Be grateful for what you currently have
- Figure out what you want or what’s interesting for you (most people think about what they don’t want, don’t like and don’t have)
- Believe in the power of your thought process and learn to control your thoughts
- Think about new possibilities rather than the impossibility of your aspirations
- Visualize the desired outcome in your mind
- Set SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound) goals
- Make a plan and break it down to daily/weekly/monthly action steps
- Follow the plan in order to make execution possible
- Expect the best and feel the joy when you think about it
- Believe in yourself and your ability to create anything you want
I can tell you first hand that this isn’t about your background, your education or your financial means. It is all about your willingness to improve yourself and your thought process.
This year I am more determined than ever to work with people in the manufacturing industry who want to strive for the best and who are willing to be at their best.
What would you say if I told you that 2020 is a great year for you to shine?
Positive disruption is something more and more businesses and people will strive for.
What does this mean?
Positive disrupters are people who
- have the courage to conquer the status quo
- are willing to challenge their own thought process
- assess their current behaviours for improvement opportunities
- think about the way they do business
- determine how they interact and collaborate with others on a daily basis.
Make it your intention to be one of them! Are you ready to do what it takes?
I can guarantee that small steps will bring the desired results.
Let’s do this. After all, we are in this TOGETHER.
Food for Thought:
Please read this Forbes Article: