Manufacture Your Day by SEIZING THE OPPORTUNITY
How will you make this week different than last week?
- walk into your workplace with positive energy?
- be mindful of how you interact with others?
- greet everyone who crosses your path?
- say “please and thank you”?
- keep your ego in check?
- be curious rather than furious?
- focus on what’s going well rather than what’s wrong?
- be committed to learning from others?
- use mistakes as a learning opportunity?
- see the opportunity in a problem?
- be open-minded?
- believe in the magic outside of your comfort zone?
- smile more?
- make others smile or laugh?
- appreciate more and complain less?
- be kind and respectful?
These are just a few examples that will help you to see better results in your personal and professional life.
Opportunities come and go. How will you spot them if your mental energy is wasted on being frustrated, angry or stressed?
Everything starts with our outlook on life. If you don’t like what you see, start looking at it from a different angle. It’s as simple as that.
Perspectives can be different and that’s why I would like to share the following tale.
The Story of Two Shoe Salesmen in Africa – Unknown
Once upon a time, a shoe company sent two salesmen to Africa to determine the market potential for their products. One salesman was sent to the east coast of Africa, while the other salesman was sent to the west coast of Africa. Both the salesmen completed a basic survey of the target market and called back to the office. The salesman sent to the east coast of Africa reported “No one here wears any shoes, there is no market for us here!” The other salesman sent a message “No one here wears any shoes, there is a huge market for us, send inventory fast!”
If you think it is about time to explore what coaching is all about, schedule a call and see if coaching is right for you.
Schedule a call and receive a free tour behind the scenes:
Contact us via email or phone today by Clicking here.
Food for Thought:
What do you focus on? Fixing problems or seizing opportunities?
Please read the following article: