Manufacture Your Day by REFLECTING ON LIFE
How do you start your day?
Every few months I find an opportunity to acknowledge my progress in business and life.
I constantly remind myself how much the most difficult times in my life have helped me to get better and accomplish new heights, and that’s what I try to share with you.
It has been a little more than a year since life has changed as we knew it. Covid-19 has demonstrated that we have taken so many things for granted and that so many things became possible that were not even considered before.
This may be an age thing but I have noticed that I place more and more importance on living a happy and joyful life, and I encourage you to do the same. Isn’t this what life is all about?
When I am older I do not want to have any regrets and that’s why I have decided to….
- worry less and experience more
- stop feeling guilty and be happy instead
- be mindful about the present moment and enjoy it as much as I can
- stop caring so much about what other people think
- continue to care for my mental, emotional and physical health (and communicate the importance of it to my family, friends and clients)
- tell the people close to me that I love them more often
- express my feelings and help others to express theirs
- complain less and appreciate more
- stop looking for approval
- make the time to build meaningful relationships
- live life with courage and passion
Should some of these maybe be on your “no regrets list” as well?
I will continue to leave a sparkle for YOU in my daily messages and the lives of all the people I speak to and work with.
Food for Thought:
Do you live life to the fullest? It’s easier than you think.
Please read the following article:
My favourite poem:
Would you like to work with a Leadership Coach or are you interested in Corporate Training or Webinars?
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet? Click here!