Manufacture Your Day by PUSHING YOURSELF
Every message you receive from me is written from the heart with the sincere hope that it will help you to create positive improvements in your life.
People who know me closely are able to confirm that I do my very best to practise what I preach.
Today I would like to encourage you to push yourself more than the people around you.
Every new communication tool and every technique to improve your thought process will help you to become a better person, a better mom, a better dad, a better employee, a better manager, a better business owner.
From personal experience I know that you have to practise certain disciplines each day that will help you to get further faster.
Today I would like to share mine:
- Get up early – depending on my daily schedule I either get up at 5 am or at 6 am during the week. On the weekend I “sleep in” until 7 am. 🙂 My mom used to say “The early bird gets the worm” and that’s how I have learned to live my life.
- Exercise – either running, swimming, cycling or the gym; I do my best to get in my workout first thing in the morning. It energizes me and releases stress.
- Do what you say – I don’t make promises if I know that I can’t keep them. I like to stay true to my word.
- Meditate – I would like to say that I do it daily but I don’t (hopefully one day I will be discipled enough). However, I meditate before each workshop and coaching call. It helps me to release judgment, be mindful and fuelled with positive intention.
- Strive to be the best you can be – I have learned so many lessons over the years and every mistakes has helped me to become the person I am today. I think I am very coachable and that’s also why I work with a coach. I think every person who is interested in reaching his/her full potential should work with a coach – coaching helps me to keep my thought process clear and focused and it makes it easier to control my emotions.
- Passion and Positivity – my passion for the people in the manufacturing industry and life in general helps me to live life to the fullest. Positivity helps to see the opportunity in every problem.
- Set goals – I think goals increase your zest for life. I am a continuous goal setter in different areas of my life.
- Have fun in whatever you do – smiling and laughter is part of my daily routine. I always make sure to make my clients smile and to create life enhancing experiences for me and for them.
- Be grateful for what you have – I write down my thoughts at least once a week.
- Strive to be joyful and happy each day – that’s what it is all about. When I am happy I feel every challenge can be handled so much easier.
This is quite a long list and I haven’t always been so aware of what’s important to me. These are habits of thought and disciples that I have developed over years.
Now go and ditch that snooze button on your alarm! I believe that you can if you want to.
Are you getting ready to start your daily disciplines? Excuses or Results? The choice is yours.