Manufacture Your Day by PLANTING SEEDS
The world of manufacturing is a world of immediate gratification.
It is all about faster, cheaper and doing more with less resources in a constantly changing world. The pressure to succeed is high.
Controlling people seems to be the norm in many manufacturing work environments because it is so much easier than cultivating desired workplace behaviours. While this is true, controlling people can be exhausting and it hasn’t brought the results that management would like to see.
Bummer. What if there was a better way?
When I first started my business my goal was to bridge the communication gap between management and the workforce. My focus was on offering a different perspective and helping them understand each other’s worlds. This was 12 1/2 years ago.
Not too many listened at the time but I kept planting seeds by writing my book, writing my daily messages, being active on social media, producing short videos, talking to people and building strong relationships in the industry.
My passion and purpose hasn’t faded over the years.
I always knew that the only way to get people’s attention in the industry was to become so good that they can’t ignore Karico’s success rate.
How is this relevant to you?
I want you to keep in mind that not everyone is…
- willing to listen – keep planting seeds
- interested in your point of view – keep planting seeds
- coachable – keep planing seeds
- has a good attitude – keep planting seeds
- a happy camper – keep planting seeds
- looking for new ways of doing things – keep planting seeds
- flexible – keep planting seeds
- adaptable – keep planting seeds
- open to change – keep planting seeds
- looking for improvement opportunities – keep planting seeds
- taking you seriously – keep planting seeds
- your friend – keep planting seeds
- a leader – keep planting seeds
- ready to become a little bit better each day – keep planting seeds
- driven – keep planting seeds
- open to feedback – keep planting seeds
- curious – keep planting seeds
- able to outlearn and outwork everyone – keep planting seeds
Whatever you do in your personal and professional life, do it well and keep planting seeds.
Do you get my point?
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
What kind of seeds are you planting?
Please take the opportunity to request more information on the link below:
Please read this article: