Manufacture Your Day by MAKING THE BEST OF THE CURRENT SITUATION
We live in strange times and the unpredictability of these times actually reveal how many of us have a difficult time to function without coffee shops, malls and even the busyness of our normal day to day life.
Many people feel out of place because they have always been more focused on doing rather than being.
That’s why it is so important to find the good in the bad.
Many people tell me how bored they are. Boredom is a choice, a sad choice.
Even now, nobody should be bored.
Why not feel excited about the possibility to become more, feel more, enjoy more and create more?
We have more time to….
- become more grounded, present and self-aware
- finally start meditating
- start healthier habits
- think about all the things we can be grateful for
- work on a more positive outlook on life
- spend time with our loved ones
- find new recipes and cook home made meals together
- spread kindness and positivity
- organize, clean up and declutter the house / apartment
- be creative and innovative
- be present with our spouses and children
- connect we old friends or people who live far away
- find online yoga and exercises classes
- have good conversations at home or online
- think about how we can make someone else’s day
- build mental strength by overcoming fear and worry
- play games
- learn new skills (leadership, communication, language, etc.)
- go for long “social distance” walks or runs
- enjoy nature
- set new goals and plan for the future
- watch TED talks and other educational videos
- join online Toastmasters meetings
- read more books and magazines
- listen to more audiobooks
- rethink current processes at work
- find new and better ways of doing things
- strengthen our relationships
- find reasons to be excited
Isn’t it true that the power of a hug or handshake has gotten a whole new meaning?
I have given Covid-19 a new meaning. Transformative times through exceptional learning. Are you with me on that?
Our freedom is in our power to choose.
Food for Thought:
What new actions are you planning to set?
Please read the following article:
Please make sure to complete this survey:
Please take the opportunity to request more information in the link below: