Manufacture Your Day by MAKING SURE THAT YOU HAVE A STRONG WORK ETHIC
I don’t know about you but I have some pretty big dreams and some of them have already transitioned into reality.
In my life, I have learned a lot from my parents.
They used to own a construction business in Austria and I grew up observing firsthand the good, bad and ugly of owning your own business. I saw the financial worries my parents had but I also saw how resilient and hardworking they were.
Their whole life they were such great role models for me, and I strive to become a better version of myself because of them.
Here are 3 things that I have learned under my parents’ influence:
- Work hard and never ever give up (it’s a mindset)
- Grit (courage and strength of character)
- People skills (learn to connect with people – it will make life easier and more enjoyable)
Have you ever noticed that any person has the ability to give his or her personal touch to a job?
It really doesn’t matter if the job title is Janitor, Machine Operator, HR Generalist, Engineering Manager, VP of Operations or CEO, it is the energy, drive and personality of the person that will bring his or her signature to the job.
You can turn your job into a wonderful opportunity to better the lives of the people around you, or the job is just a series of tasks that you have to fulfill to collect a paycheque.
What do you think will be the more fulfilling choice?
I encourage you to work hard on…
- becoming better at what you do.
- becoming a better person.
- developing a constructive thought process.
- being more mindful in your everyday life.
- developing a growth mindset.
- putting a smile on your face even if you don’t feel like smiling.
- getting to know the people around you.
- treating others the way you want to be treated.
I could come up with more examples but I guess you get my point.
If you work harder on yourself than the people around you, you will soon be able to watch the magic unfold.
Remember, I am your biggest fan.
Food for Thought:
How would you assess your work ethic?
Please read the following article:
If you think it is about time to explore what coaching is all about, schedule a call and see if coaching is right for you.
Schedule a call and receive a free tour behind the scenes:
Contact us via email or phone today by Clicking here.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel yet? Click here.