Manufacture Your Day by LEARNING TO CONTROL YOUR MIND
Have you ever noticed that many people have the ability to make a big thing out of a small problem? Our mind is very powerful and if we don’t learn to control the way we think, we become a victim of our own worst imagination.
In your personal and in our professional life you can either operate from a place of love and appreciation or from a place of fear. It’s a choice.
The Six Basic Fears identified by Napoleon Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich” are Fear of:
- Ill Health
- Loss of Love
- Old Age
It has been said that FEAR can also stand for “False Evidence Appearing Real”. If you want to imagine things, make sure you imagine good things.
Mental strategies are still a foreign concept in our corporate world and increasing awareness on this topic is important.
Here are 3 basic steps to become the master of your brain:
- Realize your thoughts are just thoughts – nothing else but thoughts
- Observe your emotional state – you cannot feel bad if you think good thoughts
- Reframe your negative thoughts into positive ones – for example: “This will never work” – “I know that I can make it work”.
How you think becomes a habit and you spend most of your life inside your head. Why not make it a nice place to be?
Food for Thought:
When leading a team, failure can come in many forms:
- Making bad financial decisions
- Bringing in the wrong people
- Overpromising and under delivering
- Not properly communicating the vision and what everyone’s role is in mission success
Be as prepared as you possibly can and make adjustments along the way.
(Forbes Article by Brent Gleeson)
Please take the opportunity to request more information on the link below:
Please read this Article: