Manufacture Your Day by FINDING JOY IN THE JOURNEY
Yesterday I celebrated 15 years in Canada . What an unbelievable journey this has been! Tough days, many tears and countless valuable lessons. In the end it was all worth it.
I have the best husband in the world, two incredibly smart and beautiful step daughters, a super cat named Oskar and the most wonderful self-created profession. I can only thank my parents for loving me unconditionally and for supporting my crazy decisions on my road to fulfillment and happiness.
How did I make it work?
- Even during my darkest days I tried to find something good – if you look for it, you’ll find it.
- Whenever I felt down, I went for a run – life was always a bit better after.
- I have always lived life with passion – what’s the point to live any other way?
- In order to have friends you have to be a friend – be honest and sincere and you will attract people who love and support you along the way.
- I love to laugh – there are enough miserable people in the world, I have never wanted to be one of them.
- If you know what you want, you will attract what you want as long as you think good thoughts – sometimes the best things in life take a bit longer. Patience!
Arthur Rubinstein said, “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”
I encourage you to live life to the fullest.
Why not start this weekend? 😉