Manufacture Your Day by EVALUATING YOURSELF
Have you ever had the feeling that your life has become stale?
You’re not alone. The comfort zone is a pretty stagnant place, yet way too many people like to hold on to it.
It seems so difficult to initiate change, even when
- the job sucks,
- bullies run the show,
- the stress levels are high,
- the challenges have lost their excitement,
- everything is disorganized and out of hand,
- our frustrations have become bigger than our joys.
Did you know that most people rather stick with unhappiness, frustration and stress than making a change that involves uncertainty?
Their thought process is along these lines: “I really don’t like my work environment anymore BUT what if it is worse somewhere else?”
This is called “worst case scenario” thinking.
If you want to imagine things, why not think about all the great opportunities that lie in your future?
Not everyone is aware that life becomes so much easier to handle when we have a mental strategy at our fingertips.
Everything starts with YOUR thoughts. Make sure to think good ones.
Personal growth is an ongoing process of understanding and developing yourself in order to live a happier, healthier and more productive life.
Growth without change is unthinkable but you also need courage to make changes if you realize that your current work environment doesn’t allow for opportunities to learn more, do more and become more.
Here are a few skills that will help you to get started:
- Constructive Thought Process – think about what you want (where do you want to be?) instead of what you don’t want (what are you trying to get away from?)
- Social Skills – learn how to interact with others in order to build strong and meaningful relationships
- Communication Skills – be curious and listen closely what others have to say
- Leadership Skills – leading by example is a must
If you acknowledge that life is filled with possibilities, it will become easier to take a chance to make that change.
It’s time to move into the driver’s seat. After all, it’s your life.