Manufacture Your Day by DISCOVERING ANOTHER AMAZING STRESS RELIEF
After the Oscars last night, it only seems to be appropriate to introduce you to our cat Oskar.
Pets are amazing to relieve stress and anxiety.
Oskar is a happy outdoor cat and he is a great role model for me. I think we can all learn from his daily practices:
- Lead by example
- Find people who care about you
- Be friendly and loving
- Get to know your neighbourhood
- Have fun and play
- Take breaks and rest
- Spend as much time outdoors as you can
- Make sure to exercise
- Sleep enough
- Eat only when you’re hungry
- Drink enough water
Animals offer the most amazing stress relief and here are a few of the benefits.
- They lower blood pressure
- They increase cardiovascular health
- The inspire us to exercise more often
- They make us feel less lonely
- They help us to live in the moment and be more mindful
- They help us to show our affection
- They increase feeling of self-esteem
- They make us laugh
- They help to provide relief from anxiety and depression
Owning a pet is not for everyone but even brief encounters with animals can create noticeable improvements when it comes to stress management.
Oskar has had a huge impact on my life. He is the best assistant whenever I have to design a new workshop or when I need someone who patiently listens to some of my new ideas.
If these pictures made you smile, I fulfilled my mission today.
Oskar and I wish you a super day!