Manufacture Your Day by DISCOVERING A GREAT STRESS RELIEF
Have you met our cat Oskar yet? He literally is the boss in our house.
Oskar is a happy outdoor cat and he is a great role model for me. I think we can all learn from his daily practices:
- Lead by example
- Find people who care about you
- Be friendly and loving
- Get to know your neighbourhood
- Have fun and play
- Take breaks and rest
- Spend as much time outdoors as you can
- Make sure to exercise
- Sleep enough
- Eat only when you’re hungry
- Drink enough water
Animals offer the most amazing stress relief and here are a few of the benefits.
- lower blood pressure
- increase cardiovascular health
- inspire us to exercise more often
- make us feel less lonely
- help us to live in the moment and be more mindful
- help us to show our affection
- increase our feeling of self-esteem
- make us laugh
- help to provide relief from anxiety and depression
Owning a pet is not for everyone but even brief encounters with animals can create noticeable improvements when it comes to stress management.
Oskar has had a huge impact on my life. He is the best assistant whenever I have to design a new workshop or when I need someone who patiently listens to some of my new ideas.
If these pictures made you smile, I fulfilled my mission today.
Oskar and I wish you a super day!
Food for Thought:
Pets are a big responsibility but they give so much joy and happiness. Have you ever thought about adopting a pet?
Please read the following article: