Manufacture Your Day by CREATING YOUR OWN REALITY
Has it ever happened that you found yourself in the middle of a situation that went out of control?
If this is the case, you need a mental strategy.
You have to find a way to mentally remove yourself from the situation.
Our emotions are part of our everyday life and it is all about our ability to regulate these emotions.
I would like to provide different 5 ways to check in with yourself:
- How much will this matter in a year from now?
- When you react without thinking, do you assign your power to someone else?
- When emotions are high, intelligence is low – can you keep your mouth under control?
- How we feel is a conscious choice, not a fact. Shift focus. How would you like to feel?
- Not my circus. Not my monkeys. – Repeat, don’t hang on, let go.
It’s not worth it to allow anyone to take your peace away.
Take a deep breath, go for a quick walk and change your facial expression.
Life is too short to be frustrated, anxious or angry.