Manufacture Your Day by BEING GRATEFUL
Happy Birthday to me…..
A milestone birthday is the perfect opportunity to reflect. It’s true. I am grateful for all of it.
I constantly remind myself how much the most difficult times in my life have helped me to get to new heights, and that’s what I try to share with you.
This year I will try a new experiment. From August 18 – August 25 my family and I will totally unplug from the internet. I am curious to see what happens. Nothing I assume. It’s time to practise what I preach.
I am very grateful that I am happy and healthy. Can I ask for more?
I have noticed that I place more and more value on living a happy and joyful life. Isn’t this what it is all about?
When I am older I do not want to have any regrets and that’s why I have decided to….
- worry less and travel more
- stop caring so much about what others think
- continue to care for my mental and physical health
- tell the people close to me that I love them more often
- express my feelings and help others to express theirs
- live life with passion on a daily basis
Should some of these maybe be on your “no regrets list” as well?
Here is to another year of leaving a sparkle in my messages and wherever I go!