Manufacture Your Day by APPRECIATING YOURSELF
In many countries we celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful women who read my daily messages. Thanks for all you do and for all the sacrifices you make to raise little humans into self-confident young women or caring young men.
To all the diligent men who read my posts, I hope you make the women in your life feel special -not only on Mother’s Day, but today and every day. Whether it is your mom or your spouse, part of your success will always be the love and support of your family. Remember that!
Over the years I have noticed that women doubt themselves and their abilities more than their male counterparts. Having said this, my message today is for both, men and women.
Your awareness about your internal self-talk is important.
If your self-talk is mainly negative, I want you to feel responsible for shutting up this little nagging voice in your head.
What are you telling yourself about yourself and the value you bring to your family and to the company you work for?
If you feel….
- under-appreciated, learn to appreciate yourself for who you are and what you bring to the table.
- not valued, seek a good dialogue and tell your partner and/or boss how you feel.
- criticized, ask yourself what you can learn from this situation and how you can respond better.
- worried what other people think about you, ask yourself why you place so much value on external validation.
- sorry for yourself, it is time to snap out of the “victim mode”.
Why not start believing that you deserve the best? Truth to be told, you are enough of everything.
How about this for a Monday “high-five” moment?
Please read this Article: