Manufacture Your Day by APPLYING THIS AWESOME MENTAL STRATEGY
I have said it before and I will say it again: “Our mind is everything.”
Having a business strategy is important but if you don’t have mental strategies in place, it can and will make your personal and professional life unnecessary difficult. The way we think and speak can hold us back in so many ways.
Today I would like to introduce a very simple mental strategy.
I encourage you to eliminate “I have to” from your vocabulary.
Replace “I have to” with “I get to” and notice the difference this will make.
Look at this:
I have to…
- go to work – how about “I get to go to work” and I am grateful that I have a job.
- cook dinner – how about “I get to cook dinner” and I am grateful for the people at my dinner table.
- do laundry – how about “I get to do laundry” and I am grateful that I have a washing machine.
- pick up the kids from school – how about “I get to pick up the kids from school” and I am grateful to be blessed with children.
- go to the operations’ meeting – how about “I get to go to the operations’ meeting” and I am grateful that I have a spot at that table.
- travel for business to…… – how about “I get to travel for business to … ” and I am grateful for the opportunity to add value.
Do you get my point?
Get into the habit of counting your blessings instead of creating stress by the way you speak.
I get to write daily messages for YOU and I am grateful for the opportunity to educate, inform and inspire.
Now don’t wait another minute and “get to” it.
Food for Thought:
How often do you say what you have to do?
Please read the following article:
Book your Leadership Coach or Corporate Training / Webinars today.
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.