Manufacture Your Day by ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR POTENTIAL
Our workplaces are filled with people who are doubting themselves and their ability to add value.
I am no exception. There are many times when I doubt myself. Fortunately I don’t stay at this dark place for too long anymore.
Here are some of my strategies to kick self-doubt in the butt:
- shift focus from doubting myself to adding value to others
- remind myself that part of the creative process is a rollercoaster ride from feeling awful to awesome
- do something that scares me to prove to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to
- read positive affirmations, thank you-emails, my Karico International Google reviews and LinkedIn Endorsements
- go for a run (emotion is created by motion)
I know that I haven’t even scratched the surface of reaching my full potential – and neither have YOU.
“Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.”
Why don’t we do this together? Next time when self-doubt is calling, we let it ring and won’t pick up. Deal?
I wish you a wonderful and fun-filled weekend. As for me, I will run the Toronto Half Marathon on Sunday. This means I won’t have the time to doubt myself.
2 new cool projects in the making:
1) Manufacturing Minute with Karin
1 minute video message from me to you:
You ask firstname.lastname@example.org. I provide insights.
A few years ago I used to do many of these videos.
2) Together for Manufacturing: Humanity Challenge
People in manufacturing companies who want to increase awareness about the need of more socially responsible and human-centred manufacturing work spaces globally will have the opportunity to take action. The challenge is to make someone else’s day memorable by doing something out of the ordinary (and this person has to pay it forward) and document it visually (video, selfie, picture) via LinkedIn or other Social Media Sites – hashtag #T4MHumanityChallenge.
Read this article: