Manufacture Your Day by ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR POTENTIAL
It’s Wednesday and it’s time for “Manufacturing Leadership Minute” with Karin.
Make sure to watch my video by clicking the link below:
VIDEO ⇒ THE POWER OF POTENTIAL
Our workplaces are filled with people who are doubting themselves and their ability to add value, and all too often this stays unnoticed.
I am no exception. There are many times when I doubt myself. Fortunately, I don’t stay in this dark place for too long anymore.
Here are some of my strategies to kick self-doubt in the butt and acknowledge my potential:
- shift focus from doubting myself to adding value to others
- remind myself that part of the creative process is a rollercoaster ride from feeling awful to awesome
- do something that scares me to prove to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to
- read positive affirmations, thank you-emails, my Karico International Google reviews and LinkedIn Endorsements
- go for a run (emotion is created by motion)
I know that I haven’t even scratched the surface of reaching my full potential – and neither have YOU.
“Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.”
Why don’t we do this together: When self-doubt calls again, we let the phone ring. We won’t pick up. Deal?
I wish you a wonderful and fun-filled day.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Read this article:
Book your Leadership Coach or Corporate Training / Webinars today.
Contact us via email or phone today by clicking here.
Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel yet? Click here!