Layoff during Difficult Times – the End or a New Beginning?
This is certainly not a valid comment for me and for what I believe in.
There is too much complaining, too much blaming and not enough action! I always like to say that I don’t drive the BMW – I am not blaming, moaning and whining. I am a firm believer in taking action and people who know me, can attest that I “walk the talk”!
Please check out the latest article about my commitment for the community and if you know of any laid-off or to be laid-off manufacturing workers in the Toronto area, I would appreciate if you could pass this article on to them!
- To offer guidance, emotional support, build up self esteem, provide alternate career options and assistance in finding a potential new direction in life.
Participants learn to:
- Explore various reactions to an instant change
- Face fears and learn how to overcome them
- Discover the power of attitude and positive thinking
- Identify their own inner strengths
- Define goals and an action plan
The value for the learner is to see the importance of having a positive mental attitude and getting clear on what they want going forward. It is a personal growth seminar that will show you what success habits you have to create to get you from where you are to where you want to be. Sometimes losing your job can be a stepping stone to a better opportunity – it’s just a matter of how you look at it.
It is about taking on 100 % responsibility for your life and for your results!
“If you think you’re too small to have an impact,
try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.”
– Anita Roddick (Founder of the Body Shop)